Thursday, September 10, 2009

New bed, mattress and bedding.


We got our new king bed, and we LOVE it! It looks great in the room and really fills it in. I had thought that I bought everything for the bedding, but as soon as the mattress was delivered I quickly realized I forgot to order a mattress pad in a king size. I called my mom to see if she had an extra I could borrow, and mom to the rescue, she had an extra one stored in a spare room. I quickly made the bed with our freshly washed 800 thread count sheets and we were in business. We had a hard time waking up the next morning, as it's a little too comfortable. Also our guest room has a purpose, as we moved our queen bed in there. Rory has been making progress on the light switches and plugs around the house. The new white switches are so nice and sleek, they look fantastic.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails