Sunday, November 29, 2009

Garland and Bows



We hung our stockings over the fireplace! This is the first time I have had a fireplace for Christmas so I couldn't wait.



We spent the day putting up Holiday decor, Christmas lights, garland, bells and wreaths. It's our first Christmas in our new home, so Rory decided to hang up outdoor lights.




Our entry table is now in the holiday spirit with just a bit of greenery. I filled a large glass vase with acorns and pine cones from the front yard and these great pine branch decorations.
After the move we noticed Rory had a few old boxes of glass balls and lights and a few other holiday decorative items from long ago. I found these two porcelain candlesticks in the boxes. They were a little dated, painted red, green & gold with hot glued plastic gold holly attached to them. So I popped off the holly and gave them a fast brush of white paint.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails