Monday, July 5, 2010

Baby cake


A diaper cake is not something I would have ever thought I would make, but this is actually my 3rd. They are a little silly and nothing new, but as I am very dessert oriented in most things I do and I love the incorporation of cake for a gift that really has nothing to do with cake. I recently asked a friend of mine who is a mom what moms-to-be really need for a baby shower gift, her answer was diapers. Now you can't really give a box of diapers just wrapped up with paper, now can you?
This is much prettier, and I incorporated two other gifts on to the cake.

A cute and soft organic monkey blanket and two great big 100% muslin dribble cloths, which one of them is in the pattern of pink cupcakes.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I love the cake! The monkey is really
sweet

Related Posts with Thumbnails