Monday, October 4, 2010

Product rave

Isn't it great how many organic choices there are now? Every time I go to the market there is more and more. I guess people are getting what they demand!
So with the sudden change in weather from 110 down to 60 degrees I felt that my oven deserved to be turned on.
I picked up a few cans of Farmers Market Organic Pumpkin and Pumpkin Pie Mix to hold us over until I'm ready to part with my pretty pumpkins and cook them.



The can of Pie mix is much easier for a weekday evening anyway, I just whipped up a fast crust in the Cuisinart, opened a can (I used 2) added some free range eggs from Rory's dad, spices and new baking product for me organic evaporated milk, Yeah!!!

I didn't get fancy with the first pie of the season, just threw the crust in my new dish, "rustic style" that's code for lazy. The filling went in and I popped it in the oven, now the hard part is waiting for it to cool.


Yummy Organic Pumpkin Pie!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails