Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm on Vacation!



Well we were!
Mr. B and I just got back from a much needed mini vaca to the lake. We rested and played and enjoyed the awesome views. The lake was 100% full thanks to all the rain we had this year. Its the first time since the early 80's that it has been this full.




Of course knowing me, I couldn't stay away from a project while I was supposed to be vacationing. On the way up to the lake we stopped by the craft supply store, and I picked up beading and jewelery supplies and made 2 beaded wrap bracelets.

This one below is made of turquoise round beads and dark brown leather cord.



The other one is a fun multi-colored onyx, unakite and turquoise beads with caramel color leather cord.


I enjoyed my bracelet project just as much as all the tanning, reading and relaxing I got to do on our little trip! So now back to work...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails