Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New things!

First things first, I made a new blog header! Up there check it out. I dig it :)

The other new thing to me, is that I am teaching myself to knit, well trying to...
I do crochet, thanks to my mother in law, who took the time to break that down for me years ago. But I have been inspired by some pretty adorable knitted baby beanies lately that I would love to make myself and give as gifts.

And with all the beautiful yarns out there I am in yarn shopping heaven!



So I'm giving it a try. Wish me luck, and if you have any advice please share!

These are a couple of cool 1940's knitting images.





1 comment:

Janet said...

I love that you are teaching yourself to knit. The 40's magazines are terrific.
Best of luck you DIY rock star!

Related Posts with Thumbnails