Saturday, January 12, 2013

Nursery Art: 1 down, 2 to go

I posted last week about how I plan to paint the 3 canvases I have had laying around, and use them as art for the nursery. After all we do need something fun and cute to fill up the walls until she is painting for herself!

I have another project going on in the meantime (I'll post when it's done), I only got one painting done this week, but it's my favorite.
The Owls!



Here is a close up of the little guys.  

I plan to paint a Tree on the next canvas, and the last one will be her name. That one may have to wait until she is born, as we haven't chosen one yet! I just hope I have time to paint it after she is born...

I am excited about all the joys our little one will bring, but I am not oblivious to the reality that it will be hard. This video I found, takes the burdens of motherhood to a hilarious level. Hope you enjoy it!
















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails